domingo, 24 de agosto de 2008

Blue Eyes

Foto: i306.photobucket.com/.../cat-blue-eyes.jpg



she shines
in a world full of ugliness
she matters when everything is meaningless

fragile
she doesn't see her beauty
she tries to get away
sometimes
it's just that nothing seems worth saving
I can't watch her slip away

I won't let you fall apart

she reads the minds of all the people as they pass her by
hoping someone can see
if I could fix myseld I'd...
but it's too late for me

I won't let you fall apart

we'll find the perfect place to go where we can run and hide
I'll build a wall and we can keep them on the other side
...but they keep waiting
...and picking...

it's something I have to do
I was there, too
before everyhting else
I was like you..

The Fragile. Nine Inch Nails.



I remember once I was lost. There wasn't no one to whom I could ask for help. I couldn't speak with no one, and I felt like I wouldn't find someone who could understand me. Life passed by without emotions. I knew I couldn' t look for something; that' s the worst solution. I continued living without a thrace and at last I thought I could be happy this way. But my life prepared me something I wasn't ready for. I was walking down a dark street, looking at nothing, when, suddently, a big blue eyes looked at me. I couldn't say anything. These blue eyes were beautiful, and I felt they were looking also at my soul. I realize that they could understand me, and the beats of my heart were the words I said to them. I didn't know that blue eyes, and I'm still knowing them, but I can remember what I listen to when I saw these eyes...
"Changing course. Thirty seconds for the contact..." *


M.




* "Variando rumbo. Treinta segundos para el contacto...".
Extraído de El Efecto Adelaida, de Carlos Pons: http://efectoadelaida.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios: